Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indoor 360se camera- light turning red when no one is on it

My husband and I just got this camera Dec. 23rd, but I have noticed a few times the solid red light will come on as if someone is viewing or it’s recording but we have all motion tracking and everything else off and neither one of us will be on it. Has anyone else experienced this or what could be happening? It seems like someone else is actually on it but I’m not sure how they would be or how to fix that. 

4 REPLIES 4
Jazz9776

Re: Indoor 360se camera- light turning red when no one is on it

Mine is doing the same thing. I changed my password and it's still doing it.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Gingersnapz @Jazz9776

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Understanding the status light on your Roku Smart Home device

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tgb2052

Danny, this morning I noticed 5 red lights on my Roku indoor smart camera. 2 on each side and the red on top. I am wondering what this means as I can not find the meaning anywhere online. Thank you.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Tgb2052 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided in the Support page that I provided in my previous post.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos