Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cd777
Reel Rookie

I need support for an existing RMA dated 9-30-2023

Jump to solution

Purchased CW1000R camera direct from Roku on 9/24/2023

Was issued an RMA on 9/30/2023, no one (or machine) ever addressed the RMA directly.

I was in contact with support, but now the thread is dead. No response to emails at present.

All the links I try outside of the "ROKU Community" are non-intuitive.

I enjoy the Roku user experience and I would like that camera replaced. It is not charging. Period...

Thank you     -CD-

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I need support for an existing RMA dated 9-30-2023

Jump to solution

Hi @cd777,

Thanks for reaching us here, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. 

We have reviewed your account and initiated an update regarding this to our Suppor team. Please keep an eye on your email address for further information.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
cd777
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for the email, yes I received it. There are precise instructions that I can follow.

The beginning of the email reads:  "...We are sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Roku device. We are shipping a replacement to you as quickly as we can so you can resume enjoying all its features and benefits...."

Thank you again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @cd777,

Thanks for reaching us here, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. 

We have reviewed your account and initiated an update regarding this to our Suppor team. Please keep an eye on your email address for further information.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cd777
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for the email, yes I received it. There are precise instructions that I can follow.

The beginning of the email reads:  "...We are sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Roku device. We are shipping a replacement to you as quickly as we can so you can resume enjoying all its features and benefits...."

Thank you again.

0 Kudos
GO2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I need an update on my rma #526741, dated 1/14/2024.  No updates from roku.  Not even an acknowledgement that they received it.  How long do I have to wait?  I have proof that they received my device on 1/23/2024.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @GO2,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Kindly send us a private message so we'll be able to proceed with the necessary steps to address this. 

To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area. Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  7. Click Send Message.

You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab. To learn more about how to send a private message, click this Community link: Help - Roku Community

We'll be anticipating it.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos