Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
armyof427
Reel Rookie

Hard wire power cord on indoor camera se?

How would the wires be configured to hard wire the power cord to the camera? The mini usb connector broke and I cut them off to hard wire them together. Only problem is that the power cord has two wires (positive and negative) but there are four wires to connect from the camera. I already figured that one set is for the speaker and the other to to power the camera. Does anyone know which ones are the negative wires and which ones are the positive. Would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
armyof427
Reel Rookie

Re: Hard wire power cord on indoor camera se?

I figured it out. Pink and white are the positive wires. green and grey are the negative wires. The white wire on the charger cord is the positive. The clear wire is the negative. I really don’t recommend anyone doing this yourself, especially if it is under warranty. I am an electronics technician. I am not responsible for anyone doing this themselves and damaging their device.

0 Kudos