Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loganrollo
Channel Surfer

Re: Extra Outdoor Camera SE availabilty?

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R We know that. We are asking for a timeline/road map for a release.

Re: Extra Outdoor Camera SE availabilty?

Jump to solution

Poor @RokuDanny-R  might just be a chat agent for Roku CS.. He's probably not on the board of directors or the head of marketing or any group that holds any sway in product management or releases. @RokuDanny-R just wanted to answer one question. No, Roku does not currently sell individual cameras without the base station. Danny will probably never be able to give any of us a time-line or an update ever until it becomes common knowledge released by Roku as a major announcement that will pay little or no regards to this thread prior to or if the company ever decides to make a switch to standalone camera sales.

I too purchased this model of camera in March 2023 and found this thread. While I am extremely frustrated with Roku, I am more bothered by this thread. I see grown up consumers badgering a chat agent stating they are hanging their future purchases for their own households for 3+ months on an update or answer that he can not give them nor ever promised. After being called out again sp he provided the only answer that he could. 

Anyone that has found the community pages has stumbled upon the references to the roku blog where they say "to keep up to date with the latest products and announcements please follow our blog."

#outdoorcamerase #wirelesscamera #Dannydidhisbest