Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nmoya157

Events/pics wont delete off application

Seems to be a pretty common issue. So has roku figured out why the smart home app sucks and won't let you delete events and recordings that just take up space?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: Events/pics wont delete off application

@Nmoya157 

Greetings,

I might be able to help you with this. I'm able to delete events off my Roku's Smart Home App. What I do is go to the date and time of the event I want to delete. Maybe try picking any event that you wouldn't mind deleting. From there I click on the little pencil button on the upper right hand side of the screen.

Boxes should appear to the left of all the events. I click the box of the event I want to delete, and on the lower right hand side of the screen I hit the delete button.

It will ask you if you're sure you want to delete the selected event and I then hit the red delete button. Hopefully you find this helpful. Feel free to let me know if you're still having trouble.

Best of luck!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.