Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabby480
Binge Watcher

Error 90 problem on wireless camera..

I’m so sick of getting error 90 on my camera. It works one minute, then the next it has a **bleep** error on it. I’m so glad I didn’t buy more than one. You just keep repeating yourself on fixes , which don’t work. Don’t even bother to reply to tell me to restart, update, check cables and all that other bs. We all know to do that already. Just FIX THE ERROR 90 problem!!!!! 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error 90 problem on wireless camera..

Hi, @Gabby480,

Thank you for reaching out to us about the error code 90 on your Roku Smart Home camera. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. No worries, we are more than happy to help you with this.
Offline error code 90 may be caused by a temporary drop or slowdown in the network connection. Can you please tell us how far your Roku camera is from the router?

We suggest checking for additional support here: How to fix Roku Smart Home device offline issues.

We hope this information will help you resolve your concern.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
Gabby480
Binge Watcher

wireless camera messing up iphone

When my wireless roku camera goes offline, so does my iphone. What is up with that?  Its not my internet, everything else, and my husbands phone work fine. I finally just unhooked all my roku camera connections and am thinking of just tossing it. Piece of junk that doesnt work half the time.  My phone is working all the time since I unhooked my roku.  I will try any solutions before I throw it in the garbage!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: wireless camera messing up iphone

@Gabby480, this seems like a long shot, but I'll throw it out there anyway.  Some routers limit the number of connected devices.  You might try the opposite - turn off Wi-Fi on your phone and see if the camera stays connected.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.