Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doorbell and chime se will not pull up live stream

I have a door Bell and chime camera I just got brand new, it says everything has connected successfully I have reset the camera and router and it still won’t pull up live stream but will do snap shots of someone if they pull in drive way or walks on porch. Can someone please help me 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Doorbell and chime se will not pull up live stream

Hi @Orellana2022,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I understand that your Roku Video Doorbell is not showing live stream to your Roku Smart Home app. I will be more than happy to assist you with this.

Kindly check for any updates to the settings within the camera's app or software that might optimize live streaming performance. In the meantime, we recommend trying this troubleshooting process:

1. Uninstall the Roku Smart Home app and reinstall it again
  2. Remove the Roku Video Doorbell from the Roku Smart Home app
  3. Add it back to the Roku Smart Home app

For reference, you can visit this support article: How to set up your Roku Wire-free Video Doorbell and Chime SE

I hope this troubleshooting steps process will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.