Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MistyPV

Continuous recording is not available?

Jump to solution

For a moment I thought I must have missed something but seems to be an actual issue about No continuous recording? I don’t understand why this is not available for the cameras we spend money on and  the subscription. I would’ve went a completely different direction if I had known

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Continuous recording is not available?

Jump to solution

Hi @MistyPV,

From the Roku Community, a warm welcome and thanks for reporting this problem directly to us!

We understand you are having a problem with the continuous recording on your Roku camera since it was not working. We're happy to assist you further. Please Double-check your camera settings to ensure that the recording option is enabled. Also, look out for any scheduling settings that might prevent recording during certain times.

You may also want to check out this support article here on how to fix a video recording or scheduling issue on your Roku Smart Home camera or video doorbell.

We hope this helps.

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Continuous recording is not available?

Jump to solution

Hi @MistyPV,

From the Roku Community, a warm welcome and thanks for reporting this problem directly to us!

We understand you are having a problem with the continuous recording on your Roku camera since it was not working. We're happy to assist you further. Please Double-check your camera settings to ensure that the recording option is enabled. Also, look out for any scheduling settings that might prevent recording during certain times.

You may also want to check out this support article here on how to fix a video recording or scheduling issue on your Roku Smart Home camera or video doorbell.

We hope this helps.

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.