Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SACNygren

Cameras show there is a recording but there isn't

Cameras show live view. Shows there's a recording...HOWEVER when I go to play back the recording, it shows 0:00:00 of 0:00:00 and just shows "loading." It does nothing else. Since this last update, my cameras have been offline. I just got them reconnected at 0115. Why am I paying for a recording service that doesn't seem to exist?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
CFerguson

Re: Cameras show there is a recording but there isn't

I'm having the same issue

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cameras show there is a recording but there isn't

Hi, @SACNygren @CFerguson

Thanks for reaching out regarding a concern in your Roku Smart Home Camera.

May we know what specific camera are you having issues with? Do you have a subscription to the Roku Smart Home? Additionally, what steps have you taken so far in an attempt to resolve the issue? Further, if possible, could you please provide an image referring to the issue you've encountered?

The details you provide would help us better understand the issue.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.