Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsl53
Channel Surfer

Re: incorrect Contec address to return my remote

Jump to solution

I haven't tried this number (956) 541-0600), but you may want to give it a go. 

My package is due to be delivered tomorrow (3-4-24) via USPS tracking. Once it lands (if it lands) I'll update my original post.

Fredflintstone
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I ended up sending my defective remote to the Padre Island hwy address, with the 14th street address showing. it was received and processed. I reveived my replacement remote control. All in all it has taken about two weeks from the day i mailed the package.

eboyle132
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Over five business days since UPS says it was delivered, no acknowledgement from Roku that it was received or processed. 

edit: Okay, still no followup from customer service but I did receive a replacement Roku stick in the mail this week. Haven't tested it out yet but I'll cross my fingers and assume all's well with it. What a bizarre customer experience. 

lsl53
Channel Surfer

Re: refund has been processed

Jump to solution

The returned remote was received by Contec, using the 5925 S. PADRE ISLAND HWY STE C address, on March 4th (according to USPS tracking).  I recieved an email on March 12th stating "Your refund has been processed. Please allow 7-14 days for your refund to appear on your original payment method."

cowboyroy

Jump to solution

all phone numbers do not work either..

0 Kudos
MCV

Jump to solution

Did you get the refund for your returned Roku?

0 Kudos
lsl53
Channel Surfer

Re: recieved email to 'allow 7-14 days for your refund'

Jump to solution

I recieved an email on March 12th stating "Your refund has been processed. Please allow 7-14 days for your refund to appear on your original payment method."  When see the refund on the credit card, I'll post a note. 

0 Kudos
lsl53
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I checked my credit card this morning, and the refund for the cost of the remote posted.

---

Summary: After being issued an RMA from Roku on February 23rd, the only message I received after the Roku remote landed in Texas on March 4th (this info came from USPS tracking), was the one on March 12th saying the refund posted to credit card. 

---

Thanks to all for posts that led to this solution. -L

0 Kudos