Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThisisBS2

Wrong email used for subscription can’t cancel it now

Jump to solution

I bought a free trial through Roku channel for paramount+ and accidentally put in my email a little bit wrong and now I cannot cancel it because everything goes through this email that doesn’t exist, I contacted paramount but they said I have to cancel it through Roku, does Roku have an email for support or am I screwed now

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wrong email used for subscription can’t cancel it now

Jump to solution

Hi, @ThisisBS2

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for letting us know about accidentally using an incorrect email for your subscription.

To cancel the subscription, we suggest contacting our Account and Billing team to locate the account associated with the subscription. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wrong email used for subscription can’t cancel it now

Jump to solution

Hi, @ThisisBS2

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for letting us know about accidentally using an incorrect email for your subscription.

To cancel the subscription, we suggest contacting our Account and Billing team to locate the account associated with the subscription. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos