Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn’t Ruko Pay not taking my pin😡

I’m entering the correct pin to sign up with Peacock, but my pin isn’t working? I went in to change pin, but that isn’t working 😡 What can I do? It isn’t asking for a password. It’s asking for a pin. That pin isn’t working 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why isn’t Ruko Pay not taking my pin😡

@fraziermtnanc, do you have more than one Roku device?  If so, it's possible that you have more than one Roku account.  Make sure that when you try to log into https://my.roku.com you're using the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About on your Roku device.  You should be able to manage your PIN settings or remove it altogether.

How to create, change, or delete your PIN for your Roku account | Official Roku Support

I'm also a little confused by needing a PIN to "sign up with Peacock".  On a Roku device, you can set up a PIN to be required to add channels and/or to make purchases.  Where exactly are you being asked for a PIN?  A picture might be helpful.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos