Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lydbird33

Why can't I get my local hulu channels that I pay for through roku

Why can't I get the local tv channels ABC, CBS, NBC, & FOX.  I live in north Alabama & my local channels should be coming out of Huntsville,  Alabama. However they're coming out of Chattanooga Tennessee.  Anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem. I pay for hulu through roku & called roku & they said they can't fix it because it's a hulu problem.  So I called hulu & they tried a few different things but nothing worked. Please if anyone knows of something I can try let me know 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Why can't I get my local hulu channels that I pay for through roku

Do you mean Hulu + Live TV? Plain Hulu is just OnDemand content.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Lydbird33 Are you using a VPN that could be masking your correct location?

0 Kudos
SassKwatch
Channel Surfer

Do you have a pc available to you in the location where you're using Roku? If so, try installing the Hulu app on that pc and see if you have the same (incorrect) local channels available on the pc as you have through Roku.

If you get the correct local channels when looking at Hulu on the pc, then take that info to Roku and tell them it's their problem, not Hulu's.

0 Kudos