Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickcl
Channel Surfer

Re: Why can't I access my Hulu subscription on non-Roku devices?

Jump to solution

I thought this was too good to be true. Nothing happened.

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Rick, please check your inbox for a message from us! Apologies for any delay regarding this. If you have problems locating the message please let us know.

0 Kudos
Rickcl
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is wrong! I had a chat session with Hulu. They cant even find my account. The paperwork I have right in front of me says Hulu billed through Roku. You gave me a solution to cancel my Hulu account on the Roku app. Its not there!

Try to find a phone number for Roku. All choices lead to a chat session.

I would love to cancel my Hulu subscription at Roku. But I cant even find it! You have offered NO solution.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I think it's fairly common for content providers to not be able to find individual account information for people who are paying through a third party like Roku.

A couple of ideas:

You could go to your roku and go to: Settings -> system -> about and make sure the email address you see there is the same one you are logging into at roku.com.  (It seems many people inadvertently create more than one account.)

You could also (on the roku) select Hulu and then press * and see if you have a manage subscription option on the menu that pops up.

0 Kudos