Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jlclala13

ViX premium login help on Roku App

Jump to solution

I have a ViX premium account that I use on the app on my iPad and phone. On roku it only allows you to add the original ViX channel. When I go to the premium app from Home Screen the only options are to start a trial. I already have premium, I just need to login. There’s no where to login on the channel either. I tried adding it via the web, but when I go to the normal channel it doesn’t have sports. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ViX premium login help on Roku App

Jump to solution

Hi @Jlclala13,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for reaching out to us regarding your subscriptions. We'd be more than happy to help you with this.

Have you tried to remove the premium app of ViX, perform a system reboot, and then reinstall the app? If not, we highly suggest so. Please follow the steps provided below:

1. Remove the ViX app by highlighting it and pressing the Star (*) button
  2. Restart your Roku device/TV from Settings > System > System Restart
  3. Reinstall the ViX app again. Select Channel Store > Search for the app > Click Add channel

For this method to be effective, it must be performed precisely. If you can't still log in to your premium account, please don't hesitate to let us know; we'd be more than willing to further assist you. We'll be looking forward to your update.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jlclala13,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for reaching out to us regarding your subscriptions. We'd be more than happy to help you with this.

Have you tried to remove the premium app of ViX, perform a system reboot, and then reinstall the app? If not, we highly suggest so. Please follow the steps provided below:

1. Remove the ViX app by highlighting it and pressing the Star (*) button
  2. Restart your Roku device/TV from Settings > System > System Restart
  3. Reinstall the ViX app again. Select Channel Store > Search for the app > Click Add channel

For this method to be effective, it must be performed precisely. If you can't still log in to your premium account, please don't hesitate to let us know; we'd be more than willing to further assist you. We'll be looking forward to your update.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Brendaz01

ViX premium login help on Roku App

Jump to solution

I did that and it didn’t allow me to log in as well. I do not want to pay for two accounts 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @Brendaz01!

We appreciate you reaching out for support. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

Before proceeding, may we know if your subscription with the ViX app was directly purchased from the channel provider or under Roku? If it is directly from the channel provider, it is highly recommended that you refer your concerns to their Customer Support for further assistance and clarification, as we have already provided the possible troubleshooting methods for channel accessibility.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator