Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolyn11

Re: Unknown charge roku channel 816

Jump to solution

I am setting charged 7.99 for Peacock and I can't even log into the account because they say my email is invalid I've spent 2 days trying to get help and I don't know what else to do. I'm 82 and they want a screenshot of my account where the payment was taken out and I'm not tech savvy don't know how to do that. I'm not canceling my card because I would have to redo all my accounts that get paid. If anyone can help me please do so. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@carolyn11 On your Roku device go to settings, system, about and note the email address listed.  Then go to a computer or phone and login to your Roku account using that email address.  Click on the support tab and select accounts, payments, & subscriptions.  Go to the very bottom right of the page and click on Check Support Options.  Follow directions from there.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
Victory12

Jump to solution

I just got billed for 59.99, no clue what it is for 

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Victory12.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you have an unrecognized charge on your account. No worries, we're here to help.

To check the charges on your account, you may follow these steps:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on what to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos