Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reb1941

Trying to setup britbox. They say my pin is wrong. I reset it but get the same answer

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to setup britbox. They say my pin is wrong. I reset it but get the same answer

Jump to solution

Hi, @reb1941.

Welcome, and thanks for sharing here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having issues logging in to your Britbox channel. We're here to help.

To narrow down the issue you're facing, we need more information to isolate it:

• Firstly, can you clarify if it is a Roku PIN or an account subscription password?
  • Where did you subscribe? Through Roku or directly to the channel? If you're subscribed through Roku, try accessing it through "The Roku Channel" and log in with your Roku account credentials. Meanwhile, if you're subscribed directly to the channel, contact the channel provider directly for further assistance.

Please provide us with all the necessary details so we can accurately resolve your issue. Your comprehensive information will help us address your problem effectively.

We are waiting for your prompt response.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to setup britbox. They say my pin is wrong. I reset it but get the same answer

Jump to solution

Hi, @reb1941.

Welcome, and thanks for sharing here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having issues logging in to your Britbox channel. We're here to help.

To narrow down the issue you're facing, we need more information to isolate it:

• Firstly, can you clarify if it is a Roku PIN or an account subscription password?
  • Where did you subscribe? Through Roku or directly to the channel? If you're subscribed through Roku, try accessing it through "The Roku Channel" and log in with your Roku account credentials. Meanwhile, if you're subscribed directly to the channel, contact the channel provider directly for further assistance.

Please provide us with all the necessary details so we can accurately resolve your issue. Your comprehensive information will help us address your problem effectively.

We are waiting for your prompt response.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos