Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSN subscription via Roku not working

I subscribed to TSN via Roku to watch the FIFA World Cup, I clicked subscribe, and my credit card got charged, when I try to watch something, an error comes up saying “this Roku account is being used with another TSN account.” It really hurts to  have paid for but not be able to watch the world cup with the only provider for Canada.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TSN subscription via Roku not working

@Muhammads_tariq

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
10mimi

I have the same problem.  I pay $22/month but it says Roku account being used with different TSN account.  or it says ACCESS DENIED, unauthorized channel  71.  Very frustrating as I phoned 888 621 0891 and the robot hung up on me. ("We're sorry....we....")

The answer that DAnny gave below is totally unacceptable - there is no "support team" to reach.

0 Kudos
SteveD2

I am having the same issue. Checked with TSN and they can tell vie my email address that Roku is allowing me TSN access. TSN said they did not see anything from Roku. Roku is collecting my payment and not giving me the service. 

There is no service team.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @SteveD2

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Have you tried contacting our Billing support team? If not, for an account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos