Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
firefighterMark
Reel Rookie

Being charged for frndlytv, tv says I need a subscrition. Cant get through to get help. any ideas?

I want the channel, can't access. support is non existent. any ideas?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Being charged for frndlytv, tv says I need a subscrition. Cant get through to get help. any i...

Hi @firefighterMark

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Can you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing? How are you accessing the show, on the Roku Channel or the standalone app? Also, is your subscription through The Roku Channel or directly to frndlytv?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
firefighterMark
Reel Rookie

Re: Being charged for frndlytv, tv says I need a subscrition. Cant get through to get help. any i...

Hello Karla I replied through my e-mail

0 Kudos
firefighterMark
Reel Rookie

still not able to access my frndly subscription that Roku is charging me 8.99 each month for. I signed up through Roku. I can see it on my account (manage subscriptions). but on my TV it says I need a subscription. I would like to view what I pay for. Tried support (waiting hours to connect) different times of day no luck. Can't find phone number that doesn't send me to the website or email to get help. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@firefighterMark Have you tried to access Frndly TV through the Roku channel?  If you signed up through Roku you may have to use the Roku channel to access the subscription.

0 Kudos
DragonBlade
Channel Surfer

Greetings... I have the same problem... subscribed thru Roku, can't watch the channel 😞

I looked thru Roku Channel but didn't see anything regarding Frndly TV there.

Any other ideas or ??? Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @DragonBlade 

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

It looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Have a great day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos