Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mimiw242
Reel Rookie

Subscriptions not thru roku

Jump to solution

Is there a way to watch a channel ie. Peacock, that I subscribe to thru my internet service on roku. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Subscriptions not thru roku

Jump to solution

If you have a username and password that you can use on the Peacock website then you should be able to use those with the Peacock app.  Sometimes you might have a username/email address, but no password.  If that's the case, try using the "forgot password" option on the Peacock website and you may be able to establish a password.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

If you have a username and password that you can use on the Peacock website then you should be able to use those with the Peacock app.  Sometimes you might have a username/email address, but no password.  If that's the case, try using the "forgot password" option on the Peacock website and you may be able to establish a password.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Mimiw242
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just need to clarify this post. I can watch peacock on my iPad, computer etc. but cannot watch shows on my TV's Roku. I subscribed thru my tv provider not thru Roku which I did in the past but switched due to getting a better price on it through my tv provider.

0 Kudos
MZMPShield

Jump to solution

I have an email in to Roku about the same issue, I just want to be able to access all my services through Roku. I'll let you know what I hear.

0 Kudos