Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriptions i didn't sign up for.

Every month I keep getting charged for subscriptions I did not sign up for. Stuff I would never be interested in. Help. I can't afford this!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Subscriptions i didn't sign up for.

Did you ever have a Roku device that you returned, gave away, or sold?  If so, there may be a Roku device out there that's still linked to your Roku account.  Log into https://my.roku.com using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About and look at the linked devices.  If there's any you don't recognize, remove them from your account.

While you're logged into your account, do the subscriptions show up there?  If not, there's also the possibility that you have more than one Roku account and there's device(s) out there linked to a different one of your accounts with your credit card attached.  Finally, there's always the possibility that they're fraudulent charges from scammers using Roku's name.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos