Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription to up faith and family

Jump to solution

I cancelled my subscription to up, faith and family but was still charged for it. How do I get refund?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Subscription to up faith and family

Jump to solution

@Littlejill819 

If you subscribed via Roku Pay (to include Roku Channel) it should show at your Subscriptions page. Make sure it shows canceled there.

For a billing issue, submit a billing issue report at https://support.roku.com/contactus

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Littlejill819 

If you subscribed via Roku Pay (to include Roku Channel) it should show at your Subscriptions page. Make sure it shows canceled there.

For a billing issue, submit a billing issue report at https://support.roku.com/contactus

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Littlejill819, we're here to help! We can confirm if your subscription to UP Faith & Family was canceled and look into your request for a refund. To keep your account information secure, we will be sending a direct message to you here on the Roku Community. Please keep an eye out for a message from us in your inbox so that we can further assist. 

0 Kudos
jshookset

Jump to solution

I subscribed but it doesn’t show on any of my tv’s

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@jshookset Did you login using Roku?  If you login to your Roku account on a phone or computer does the subscription appear?  Did you load the app on your Roku device.  Just subscribing will not put the app on a Roku device.

0 Kudos