Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wjmaccla
Reel Rookie

Re: Speaking to a live agent!

Jump to solution

Hi Danny

No number there.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Gspencer53 

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@chris598 

Thanks for the post.

If you need to cancel a subscription, you can log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see all of your active subscriptions. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

For additional information about how to cancel your subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Capree76

Jump to solution

I want a refund 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Capree76 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Edwill
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

[post edited] Listen up people there is no such thing as a free trial with them.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Edwill 

Thanks for the post.

We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bickford

Re: What is Roku's Customer Service Number?

Jump to solution

I have been trying to reach some one for 2 months.  CAn I get a phone number.  I'm trying to stop a 70.00 fee coming out of my checking each month. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Bickford 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I need a phone number so I can speak to a live person..

0 Kudos