Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csjbt
Reel Rookie

RMA pending after form error

I ordered a Roku soundbar from roku.com on 11/19/23. A couple of days later I saw that I could get the soundbard and subwoofer on sale on Amazon. I came to create an RMA for the soundbar on 12/05/2023. When I hit submit it says "There was an error, please try again". I have tried several times but I always get this error.

It also says "You have a pending RMA (518XXX) that was created on 12/05/2023 to return 1 Roku Streambar US Retail (9102R) for a refund.". I do not have any emails from Roku. I do not know if this RMA is in process or if it is stuck. I opened a support ticket on 12/1/23 and have not heard anything since the automatic response. 

I do not want to open either box until I get this resolved. I also do not want to get past the 30 days limit. 

What can I do to speed this up. 

Thanks,

john

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
denisek9

Re: RMA pending after form error

I have exactly the same problem regarding a return for a Streambar that I decided I don't want. 

I got the same message when I tried to submit the return:  "There was an error, please try again." 

I also saw the same message:  "You have a pending RMA (XXXXXX) that was created on 12/05/2023 to return 1 Roku Streambar US Retail (9102R) for a refund.". I did not recieve any emails from Roku.

I have tried to follow up in several ways with no response from Roku.

Today I tried to resubmit the return.  Now it says "You have a pending RMA (521XXX) that was created on 12/17/2023 to return 1 Roku Streambar US Retail (9102R) for a refund."

I still have not received an email from Roku.

What do I have to do to get a response?

Denise

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Try contacting support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.  Use the option for "Account, payments & subscriptions" which seems to be the best way to reach an actual human.  Otherwise, a moderator here may chime in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
csjbt
Reel Rookie

I opened two tickets that way. I have not received any response from either of those. I found a support number on the web and I was able to open a ticket through support and they are helping me, even though it is still not resolved.

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @csjbt,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We're glad to hear that this has been handled by our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them.

If you need anything else, feel free to get back here, and we'll further assist you.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos