Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment wrong for basic Hulu $30.98 for plan basic $ 7.99 June 26,2023 myrtlerussell171@gmail.com

Payment wrong Hulu basic I ask for $7.99 Hulu took $30.98 out my account pending June 26,2023 I want my money refund back to my account today. myrtlerussell171@gmail.com 6651 out my checking I only watch Hulu TV on my Roku TV at home no other devices no laptop, no cell phone. I down load the app but didn't do nothing else don't want any other apps they have with there offer just basic Hulu plan. myrtlerussell171@gmail.com customer

Myrtle Russell I'm very unsatisfied refund my money back to my debt card I'm being over charge for basic Hulu on Roku TV at home.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Payment wrong for basic Hulu $30.98 for plan basic $ 7.99 June 26,2023 myrtlerussell171@gmail...

Hi! @myrtlerussell,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat at http://support.roku.com/contactus and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

Please keep us posted on what you find out and will be more than happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos