Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jdanders65
Reel Rookie

Paramount+ no longer on my Roku as of today. Thought I had annual sun. CC ok

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Jdanders65
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount+ no longer on my Roku as of today. Thought I had annual sun. CC ok

I need to talk with Support. This little messages in the email support is ridiculous. It doesn’t solve anything. I don’t get some response soon. I’m gonna cancel. Phone number is 931-273-0733. Name is John Anderson subscribing a paramount for a long time and subscription no today it’s gone. There’s no way to contact anybody to straighten it out 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount+ no longer on my Roku as of today. Thought I had annual sun. CC ok

There is a bug in the latest OS and sometimes updated apps have blank icons. I had that happen with both Paramount+ and Philo today. If you find the blank icon, just click on it and it should open up. To get the icon back, just reboot the Roku. Or, you can use the asterisk key and choose move. All the icons will be blank, but just move and drop it. The icons will return. You can then move it back.

0 Kudos