Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krissena

Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

Jump to solution

This is happening to me too😡

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

Jump to solution

Hi @Krissena,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with your PPV channel. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. No worries! We are here to help you.

Firstly, we'd like to know if you encounter any error messages when opening the channel. How long have you been experiencing this issue? Also, is this an isolated issue with the channel, or is it happening to another channel, too?

In addition, kindly check your Account to see if the subscription went through. You can go to this support article on how to manage a subscription.

In the meantime, we would like you to follow these steps:  

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star (*

to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.

• Note: If you remove a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription before seeing the Remove Channel option. To help identify this type of subscription channel, read the detailed article about removing the channel.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Refer to earlier instructions to restart your Roku device.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.
    • Note: If you add a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must resubscribe.

For a more detailed procedure, you can go to our Support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

Jump to solution

Hi @Krissena,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with your PPV channel. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. No worries! We are here to help you.

Firstly, we'd like to know if you encounter any error messages when opening the channel. How long have you been experiencing this issue? Also, is this an isolated issue with the channel, or is it happening to another channel, too?

In addition, kindly check your Account to see if the subscription went through. You can go to this support article on how to manage a subscription.

In the meantime, we would like you to follow these steps:  

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star (*

to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.

• Note: If you remove a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription before seeing the Remove Channel option. To help identify this type of subscription channel, read the detailed article about removing the channel.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Refer to earlier instructions to restart your Roku device.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.
    • Note: If you add a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must resubscribe.

For a more detailed procedure, you can go to our Support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos