Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcus7014

My Paid channel is NOT showing it's paid on Roku TV

I completely paid for ( Credit Card is listed with Roku) an new  subscription ( Via My Roku Control account   From my personal Roku account accessed via windows 10 Home computer.  My bank ( today) did display the correct billing, therefor my new scription channel ( Channel Name is " Frndly" ) should be AOK and ready to go and allow me to view it content. The channel says " You must subscribe to view this content and then below the display provides me different options -different Price options to be a scribing member. If Roku can't someway commit a remote repair to get this fixed then they should -must- grant me a full refund! I have bank proof that the billing went through with no problem. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My Paid channel is NOT showing it's paid on Roku TV

@Marcus7014-

If you subscribed to Frndly through Roku, how are you subsequently trying to access it? 

Typically subscriptions to premium apps made through Roku are accessed from within The Roku Channel, not on the channel's own discrete app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos