Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mi pago de ViX premium se realizó mediante Roku y ahora no me deja ver

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Puma80nc6

Re: Mi pago de ViX premium se realizó mediante Roku y ahora no me deja ver

Yo Tengo El mismo problema.  Contacte a Roku y no me pudieron ayudar.  Tampoco quisieron rembolsar lol que pague por en plan annual .

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Puma80nc6 @agustinamh1992

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Kindly be advised that the supported language in the Roku Community is English only, and we used a translator for us to understand your inquiry.

For us to assist better, may we know what specific charges you would like to be refunded? Additionally, are you subscribed to the channel directly or through Roku Pay?

Please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LuisGarcia

Same problem here. I've subscribed to Vix through roku pay some time ago and I hadn't any issue, but this last time I updated the card to pay and I thought it went all right, it took the money from my card and I received the email from the channel payment, but I enter the channel and can't see premium content, it says I need the premium subscription, but when I try to do it again it says I have purchased the item alreadyin my account. Can I have any help on email or something?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @LuisGarcia 
Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!
We understand that you have a query on how to make a dispute for the Roku charge and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For this issue, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: Accounts and Billing
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account,Payments & subscriptions

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account
Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ange677

0 Kudos