Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just answer the question I have.

Jump to solution

Listen... I've been trying everything to locate a customer service phone number and I have already went to the Facebook social media in the Instagram social media to try contact someone about my issue.

I want to discuss an unauthorized charge in on my credit card.

I called capital one and they can't do nothing because its pending.

Who can I speak to....because getting a hold of customer support is not available.

Just give back my money you stole. I didn't authorize this charge on my credit card. I never pay this with my credit card. Smh. I always use my checking account how y'all got the cards mixed up is beyond me. Just refund me my money so I can go about my day.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Just answer the question I have.

Jump to solution

Hi @Loyal6yrcustom,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our Billing team. Our Billing Support can be reached via email. Please contact them directly here. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there. 

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Loyal6yrcustom,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our Billing team. Our Billing Support can be reached via email. Please contact them directly here. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there. 

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Fitz10

Jump to solution

Call this number, 816-272-8106, but good luck to you. I've called over 50 times, not exaggerating,  and still don't have my refund.  I have to repeat myself with the same information each time.  You are calling a call center in India and they are very nice, but don't know what the heck is going on!  I've been told on 5 occasions that a supervisor would call me back in 1 hour, but they do not.  Don't hang up until they give send you a confirmation email of what you're asking.  

0 Kudos
topdaug
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is a major problem with companies who don't want to answer a phone

888.600.7658  if they still work.

Good Luck

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@palsa977 You are responding to a post that is six months old.  I am pretty sure the original posters have moved on by now.

0 Kudos