Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jodybivins
Reel Rookie

I ordered Hulu live in December canceled in January and still being billed for

I ordered Hulu live through my Roku TV in December of last year. I deleted Hulu off my TV after I canceled it. I got my bank statement in recently and noticed that I was still being charged for Hulu live since December of last year. I've contacted Hulu support and they can't find the charges on my credit card on theirs so they said it would be through Roku if you could please respond back to me it would be greatly appreciated thank you and have a blessed day

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: I ordered Hulu live in December canceled in January and still being billed for

Hi @Jodybivins

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
roy6
Reel Rookie

Re: I ordered Hulu live in December canceled in January and still being billed for

I ordered Paramount+ through my android device and am still being billed after cancelling 5 months ago. When I contacted them they told me that they had no records of my account and that I should contact Roku. What do I do?

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @roy6

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, please see my post above. Our billing team will be the best ones to help regarding your concern.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
roy6
Reel Rookie

I reached out again to Paramount+and they asked the same questions again. They have no records at all from me.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@roy6 wrote:

I reached out again to Paramount+and they asked the same questions again. They have no records at all from me.

Using a phone or computer login to your Roku account.  Then go to manage subscriptions.  If you find the subscription you can cancel it there.  If the subscription is not listed then the subscription is NOT with Roku.  Just deleting the app from a Roku device will not cancel a subscription.