Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jh15

I have an unknown charge on my bank from ROKU

Jump to solution

I have a charge for 31.99 and don’t know what it is for. Does anyone know a phone number I can call

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I have an unknown charge on my bank from ROKU

Jump to solution

Hi @Jh15

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community with your concern.

We understand that you have an unrecognized charge from your account.

All transactions from Roku will appear on your billing statement as “Roku,” “Roku for <app/provider>,” or "The Roku Channel."

Please verify if you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

1. Sign in to my.roku.com and go to My subscriptions
  2. This page shows your subscriptions billed by Roku and options to either update them or turn off auto-renew to cancel them

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, visit our Support page here: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account | Official Roku Support

We also suggest checking our Roku Support FAQ to prevent unauthorized purchases and learn how to create a PIN for your Roku account.

If you still don't recognize the charge and want to dispute it, contact customer support.

Thank you for your understanding and continued participation in our community.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I have an unknown charge on my bank from ROKU

Jump to solution

Hi @Jh15

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community with your concern.

We understand that you have an unrecognized charge from your account.

All transactions from Roku will appear on your billing statement as “Roku,” “Roku for <app/provider>,” or "The Roku Channel."

Please verify if you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

1. Sign in to my.roku.com and go to My subscriptions
  2. This page shows your subscriptions billed by Roku and options to either update them or turn off auto-renew to cancel them

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, visit our Support page here: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account | Official Roku Support

We also suggest checking our Roku Support FAQ to prevent unauthorized purchases and learn how to create a PIN for your Roku account.

If you still don't recognize the charge and want to dispute it, contact customer support.

Thank you for your understanding and continued participation in our community.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos