Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krissy64

How to turn off auto renew

Jump to solution

I was told by Roku that I can turn off auto renew on this website. I don't see it. Where is it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to turn off auto renew

Jump to solution

Hi @Krissy64,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We acknowledge that you would like to disable the Auto Renew feature or unsubscribe from a specific channel on your account, and we are here to assist you.

To manage your subscriptions to your Roku account, 

1. Visit my.roku.com and navigate to the My Subscriptions section.
  2. Under the section for active subscriptions, you will find a list of your current subscriptions being billed through Roku.
  3. Click Turn Off Auto-Renew to unsubscribe to the current subscriptions.

If you can't find your current subscriptions in this section, please contact the channel provider for assistance. 

For additional details, refer to our support FAQ on How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

We are hoping that the information provided will be of great assistance to you. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further inquiries or require additional assistance.

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to turn off auto renew

Jump to solution

Hi @Krissy64,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We acknowledge that you would like to disable the Auto Renew feature or unsubscribe from a specific channel on your account, and we are here to assist you.

To manage your subscriptions to your Roku account, 

1. Visit my.roku.com and navigate to the My Subscriptions section.
  2. Under the section for active subscriptions, you will find a list of your current subscriptions being billed through Roku.
  3. Click Turn Off Auto-Renew to unsubscribe to the current subscriptions.

If you can't find your current subscriptions in this section, please contact the channel provider for assistance. 

For additional details, refer to our support FAQ on How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

We are hoping that the information provided will be of great assistance to you. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further inquiries or require additional assistance.

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator