Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vladhed
Reel Rookie

How to cancel britbox before free trial is over?

Jump to solution

We subscribed through the Roku and pressed the 7 day free trial button and gave our CC info.  It said if we wanted to cancel, to disable auto-renew at least one day before the trial was over.

After 2 days I tried to cancel by going to "Manage Subscription" on the app on the Roku.  It says "looks like you have a trial, come back when the trial is over".

Britbox doesn't show up under subscriptions on ether the Roku or Britbox website.

How do I cancel? Is there a number I can call?

Dominic

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vladhed
Reel Rookie

Re: How to cancel britbox before free trial is over?

Jump to solution

It's an "end-loser" error. 🤣

I forgot I used an older e-mail address on my Roku box, so the subscription was under that e-mail, not the new e-mail I gave when subscribing to BritBox.

Once I logged into Roku.com with my older e-mail, I saw the subscription and was able to disabled "auto-renew".

Thanks everyone that DM'd me suggestions to try.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Vladhed
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's an "end-loser" error. 🤣

I forgot I used an older e-mail address on my Roku box, so the subscription was under that e-mail, not the new e-mail I gave when subscribing to BritBox.

Once I logged into Roku.com with my older e-mail, I saw the subscription and was able to disabled "auto-renew".

Thanks everyone that DM'd me suggestions to try.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Vladhed,

Thanks for letting us know.

Just to make sure everything is settled, was the issue fixed, or do you have any more questions? If so, you can rely on this support article on how to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos