Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loriekoch

How to access a subscription bought through Roku but want to access without Roku

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to access a subscription bought through Roku but want to access without Roku

In general that can't be done.  You need an account with the provider and subscribing through Roku doesn't necessarily get you one.  There are exceptions - I know Peacock is one of them.  Go to the provider's website and see if you can log in using the email address associated with your Roku account.  That's the only information the provider may know about you (they most definitely don't know your Roku account password).  In the case of Peacock, entering the email address and choosing "forgot password" was enough to get Peacock to send a password reset which allowed establishing an account that used the same email address that was used for the Roku account but any desired password.  That email address and password could be used on any device to log into Peacock.

If that's not possible for whatever service you're trying to access then I'd suggest cancelling your Roku subscription and subscribing directly with the provider.  Subscribing through a third party often comes with restrictions.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.