Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I talk to someone at customer service??

Jump to solution

@Paula1337, I hope you're referring to the Lifetime app and not some kind of lifetime subscription.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Artricia
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

There is no agent support option! How do you actually talk to someone grin Roku??

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Stephen5

Jump to solution

I have been charged for many months $7.99 per month for a Hulu account thru Roku.  I have no way to access this.  I want to discontinue the charges.  Following your instructions I contacted Hulu.  They said no such account exists!  How do I stop the charges?  How can I get a refund?  PLEASE do not tell me to contact anyone thru your site.  I've been riding this merry-go-round for months and getting nowhere.

Stephen Gilvar 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello. It is not physically possible to contact a human being from your Manage Subscriptions page. (I've been trying for a half hour and many other ways besides.) I want to change my Peacock subscription through ROKU from monthly to annual payment. Please provide a telephone number, email address, snail mail address, or physical office location to speak to someone about this change. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Kirk68

Jump to solution

What is Pin Code & how do I get it?

0 Kudos
Kirk68

Jump to solution

This turning into real bs…

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Stephen5.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're happy to provide you with the best resolution for canceling your subscription.

To start, have you tried checking the email address associated with your streaming device? To check: Home > Settings > System > About.

If you're still unable to locate the subscription, you may contact our Account and Billing team to get the transaction ID. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call or chat with us.

Once you have the transaction ID, you can contact Hulu Support for further assistance.

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kirk68.
Welcome to the Roku Community!
We'd be happy to help you with answering your question about your PIN.

A Roku PIN is a four-digit code that you can use to control who can make purchases and add apps on your Roku streaming device. It can also be used as a parental control feature to restrict access to certain types of content on The Roku Channel.
Here are the steps on how you can set a PIN on your account:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Under PIN Preference, select Update
  3. To set up a PIN, select Create a PIN

Moreover, you can visit this support article on how to create, reset, or remove your Roku PIN
Hope this helps!
Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
itzallwood76
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm sorry that the community failed to actually answer your question. I'm dealing with the same feedback loop telling me to select a category that best describes my situation and there is no said category. And each of the categories only answer a few simple and obvious questions.

0 Kudos