Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HedexTv app dissappeared from Roku device and TV

@DCAdkinsII thanks bro, klowdtv seems ever better

My guess is they deleted it because it was where people could watch Infowars. The censorship in this country is getting absolutely absurd, Americans better wake the F up and fast.  The idiots that make these decisions don't realize that all you do is make people more popular and grow their audience when you try to silence them.  I never listened to Alex Jones and thought he was crazy my entire life, because that is what the narrative spun in the media always was.  During Covid with all the censorship, I started realizing all the people telling the truth are getting censored.  It made me think, who else has been censored during my life and Alex Jones came to mind. So, I started watching his show to see what he was saying...while his personality is a bit unique...he is one of the most knowledgeable people you will ever hear speak.  I am now an avid Infowars watcher and Roku blocking him and channels that allow you to access Infowars won't stop the truth from getting out, it will make him stronger.  I know at least 10 people personally that now watch Infowars every day that thought he was a nut their entire life.  He called in October, November, and early December that Russia would invade Ukraine in February. The guy just knows how these people work and how they think.  He is not a fortune teller, he is informed and that is why the try to censor him so much.  Shame on Roku.

Klowdtv is a much better app.  Thank you so much for sharing.  The truth will not be silenced.

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@DutifulDefiance 

Do y'all really think Roku is removing apps for that reason? If it was, KlowdTV would have gone too. Think this through, people. Don't be saying things with no basis. Unless you are jockeying to be part of 46 staff.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos

@DBDukes 

Fair point.  We have just seen so much censorhip, that it is where our mind instantly goes these days.  You are right though, the last thing we want to do is veer away from truth and become irrational idiots like the other side.  You are spot on.  I appreciate you calling me out on it, actually. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@DutifulDefiance 

I get it. I've put up with all the nonsense for years. It's amazing, and not in a good way, what I've seen happening. And I'm worried it's gonna get worse before it gets better. And I need you younger ones to help it get better. I'm old and nearly spent. Carry on the fight, please.

DBDukes

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

colocmp
Reel Rookie

Where did Hedex Go?

Can we get an official response?

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@colocmp 

Did you ask them? There Website says nothing about them having an official Roku app. Did HedexTV pull their app? Or was it a non-certified app (entered via code)?

hedex@hedex.tv

https://www.facebook.com/hedextv

https://twitter.com/HedexT/

DBDukes

0 Kudos
Wease
Reel Rookie

Download KlowdTV. Watch INFOWARS from there

Wease
Reel Rookie

Download KlowdTV