Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debyac71

HedexTv app dissappeared from Roku device and TV

On both my roku device and Roku TV all of a sudden the HedexTv app glitched, gave an error about Fast 'something' and then the icon went blank, then dissappeared all together. Searching for the app returns no results and no notification from Roku on this.

42 REPLIES 42
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: HedexTv app dissappeared from Roku device and TV

@debyac71 

If it's a non-certified app -- you had to enter a code to add it, not picking it from the Channel Store -- then it was removed. Roku announced months ago this was happening. Check with the developer and see if they are developing an app for the Channel Store.

If you did download it from the Channel Store, check to see if they pulled it for some reason (update, issues with playback, etc).

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
tinka90
Channel Surfer

it has completely DISAPPEARED from my screen.  I had that as a listed channel - its just gone,  I have searched the CHANNELS and it is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND

DCAdkinsII
Reel Rookie

It happened to me to and it is because Info Wars is hosted there. They are trying to silence the truth. Get the app KlowdTV and watch it. If all else fails you know the website to go to to watch it!!

Wease
Reel Rookie

Same thing just now

People found out we could watch Alex Jones, the War Room and American Journal. *They* don't like that...

Yo, Roku! Help us out and see about bringing it back

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@tinka90 wrote:

it has completely DISAPPEARED from my screen.  I had that as a listed channel - its just gone,  I have searched the CHANNELS and it is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND

Was it in the Channel Store? Or did you add it via a code?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
DCAdkinsII
Reel Rookie

No, Hedex app is not added through a code. The app hosted Kartoon Circus, Law & Crime and *dun dun* INFO WARS. Install KlowdTV on your Roku device instead and you can continue watching live Info Wars along with other shows that have guys like Ben Shapiro and stuff.

@DCAdkinsII You're my hero bra. thanks.

djextra74

Hey @DCAdkinsII brother, you are the light at the end of the road, I thank you 100%. Because of the information you gave, it was great, I already made an account on KlowdTV, great if indeed I love Alex Jones's channel - InfoWars.com great, I love watching his show here in Mexico, I am a fan of his strong criticism, there are many who do not accept the harsh reality and I used to see his show on HEDEXTV a pity that Roku eliminated the channel but now with KlowdTV much better thanks friend ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ᕤ