Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvhetes
Reel Rookie

Ghost signing up for channels?

I just recently activated an account with Roku.

I’m not sure what happened here. When I checked the channel listing for my account it shows that both Apple TV and Paramount+ were activated, although my subscriptions listing shows that I DON’T HAVE ANY subscriptions.

I don’t recall clicking on EITHER of those services, so this is puzzling. It's long after Halloween, so I doubt that a ghost signed me up for these. Any idea how this happened?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Ghost signing up for channels?

@mvhetes Depending on what you checked when activating your account some channels are added to your home screen.  Just highlight the channels and hit the * key and remove any channels you do not want.  Login to your account and check your subscriptions.  Removing from home screen does not cancel a subscription 

0 Kudos
mvhetes
Reel Rookie

Re: Ghost signing up for channels?

The "Subscriptions" page states that I don't have any. Whether or not this includes any "trial" offers is unclear. I'm quite certain that I didn't click on any of those.

0 Kudos