Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silver56
Channel Surfer

Re: Garcia vs Davis fight on roku

You will have to call the credit card company and cancel the transaction. The lady on the phone said she was getting flooded with calls about canceling payment. Dazn was not ready

0 Kudos
silver56
Channel Surfer

You will have to call the credit card company and cancel the transaction. The lady on the phone said she was getting flooded with calls about canceling payment. Dazn wasnt ready

0 Kudos
FW2
Reel Rookie

I was charged $85 by Roku for a DAZN subscription which included the fight, then like an idiot I paid another $60 through the actual DAZN app. I woke up disputing all charges because I didn’t even get to see the fight. I’m going to cancel my Roku account because it’s useless. I watch **bleep** near everything in prime anyways 

ceciliapartida
Reel Rookie

Did they refund it, I think I did the same on mine. 😰 I went and added the app on my phone thinking it would be the same.

0 Kudos
FW2
Reel Rookie

Yes, I was given a full refund. Prior to that, I contacted my bank and stopped the payment as well. Use the live chat option to chat with a billing representative. 

0 Kudos
Ray1957
Reel Rookie

I had a house full of Guest and this happened to me.  I panicked and purchased again on DAZN thinking it was in a glitch since I purchased a day early on showtime.

Well, it did the same thing.  I called my brother who was hosting the fight as well and he said he was getting the fight.

My son who has his own account brought his roku, set it up on my television.  Fortunately, it worked.

Now I trying to get my money back.

0 Kudos
Ray1957
Reel Rookie

You can dispute the charge on your credit card.  That is what I'm going to do.

0 Kudos
Kgeorge

This happened to us too and I’m trying to figure out how to get refunded. This is bull**bleep**. Can’t even talk to a person. 

0 Kudos
Kgeorge

How to we speak to someone? This happened to us too. We paid but didn’t get to watch the fight. Such a rip off ROKU

0 Kudos
Normariv77

I paid for the fight and I could not watch it!!!

0 Kudos