Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markmorris1954
Reel Rookie

DogTV , charged for a "free" one month subscription

I signed up for a free one month subscription to the DogTV channel through ROKU.  I cancelled the channel after a couple of weeks, well before my one month trial period ran out,  I was still charged for one month, even though I have verified that ROKU shows the subscription as being cancelled.  When I go through the pages on the ROKU website to try and resolve it, I find no way to do that.  When I click on the link that says "contact us"  I get the blue "circle of death" and the page never loads.  How can I connect with a representative to get this resolved?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Markmorris1954
Reel Rookie

Re: DogTV , charged for a "free" one month subscription

I was able to connect with a rep by using my smart phone.  When I got to the customer service page there was a phone number (816)272-8106 that got me to a menu and then to a live person.  She (I think her name was Wendy) was very helpful and got my issue resolved.  I received a refund for the erroneous charge.

In my opinion, that phone number should be more readily available (listed on their webpage) for folks who need to speak to a live person.

0 Kudos