Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gidgi67

Disney+ subscription issue

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. I did not sign up for this service.  I cancelled my card and got a new one but still am being charged.  Disney is no help because I don't have the account information.  What a rip off.  I guess since Disney is self imploding they are doing everything they can to continue exploit hard working Patriotic Americans 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Disney+ subscription issue

Jump to solution

@Gidgi67

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Gidgi67

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Jeprdy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Im unable to watch disney plus on roku at all as it is trying to get me to subscribe via them even though i am already subscribed via Disney. Cannot bypass the screen. Im not being charged twice, so im sending my brand new roku back to never buy one again. This is disgusting practice!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jeprdy

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that Disney+ remains available on Roku, however, Disney+ Basic is not currently supported. We will let customers know if it becomes available in the future.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jeprdy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am aware of the sub i currently have and it isn't Disney+basic.  The only advice on this website regarding those with pre exsisting subs is to contact our provider. So yes it is actively trying to get me to sub again on Roku with no ability to login into my already existing sub. Its just poor practice. Lesson learnt, time to go get a shield.

0 Kudos
mtgldr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have been trying for 2 hours to get the contact us page to load, no luck and no other way to communicate with support.  Very frustrating....  When I paid for the Disney+ subscription it listed Disney+, Hulu and ESPN as part of the subscription. I have now discovered HULU is not part of the bundle.  Very poor marketing and false representation, Roku needs to fix this.  Hopefully I can get a refund from Roku since I paid for an annual subscription. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jeprdy @mtgldr

Thanks for the posts.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sbord

Jump to solution

Any luck getting refunded.  This happened to me and my 9y/o resubscribed instead of waiting for me to try and log on with our Disney account.   Now I was charged again.  Last time this happened it took me 2 hrs on Disney live chat to get anything done.  Any tips appreciated. 

0 Kudos
mtgldr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was able to get the contact us page to load using a different browser, apparently FireFox is not supported.  I spoke to someone who stated they would cancel my subscription to Disney+ and refund the annual payment made.  I can resubscribe directly through HULU.  I mentioned when subscribing to Disney+ on ROKU, the subscription Screen reflected Disney+, HULU and EPSN were included.  I was told ROKU does not bundle at all.  That's not true either because you can get a Starz or EPIX bundle through ROKU.  Whatever, marketing needs to fix the screens if the Disney+ bundle is not available.  The number to call is 816-272-8106

0 Kudos
Babe65

Disney+ subscription issue

Jump to solution

My payment for Disney plus will be in the bank on the 29 of March 

0 Kudos