Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobSkiff

Customer Service Rep needs to call me before I cancel everything. .Billing ???

Apparently, I have been Billed possibly incorrectly. Multiple questions. Before I close all accounts, I would appreciate a call.    Thank you, Bob Skiff 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Customer Service Rep needs to call me before I cancel everything. .Billing ???

@BobSkiff 

If you have a billing issue, just go to the Roku Contact Page an submit a billing issue.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Customer Service Rep needs to call me before I cancel everything. .Billing ???

Hi @BobSkiff, we noticed you were possibly billed incorrectly and would like to help you figure out what's going on.

We'll be sending you a PM. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help further.

0 Kudos
Trinidad1

Speak about my my payment 2 times

0 Kudos
Trinidad1

Is someone going call me 

0 Kudos
Cld

Please call me for a charge that’s unauthorized 

0 Kudos
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Cld, we noticed your post and we're here to help figure out where this charge is coming from.

We'll be sending you a PM, so please keep an eye on your inbox for us to assist further.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@BobSkiff 

You were given instructions on how to go about a billing issue query. It's up to you to do what you should.

It's entirely possible it's a fraud situation, and following those instructions can help determine that. If you choose to not follow them, then you're simply helping any such scammer. They count on people not following the proper process, which helps them get away with it. You can follow the instructions and help yourself, or you can choose to not follow them, and help the thieves. Your call.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos