Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ELV

Charged for a subscription that is not listed; Can't reach Cust Support for help

I have been charged multiple times throughout the past 2 years for subscriptions I did NOT sign-up for! This just happened to me again....realized I was being charged for BET+, which I have never used, and then when I went in to cancel it, it said it had ended. I never cancelled it because I never signed up for it! That was $65.59 of my hard-earned money! They have stolen over $@00 from me in the past couple years, and each time I have tried to dispute it, it has basically been impossible to speak to anyone or find an answer. I am hoping this time is different. Fingers crossed! 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Charged for a subscription that is not listed; Can't reach Cust Support for help

Hi @ELV,

We regret to hear about this, and we appreciate you for reaching out regarding these charges.

To better assist you, we would recommend getting in touch with one of our experts from the Account and billing team.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Charged for a subscription that is not listed; Can't reach Cust Support for help

@ELV Login to your Roku account on a computer and put in a pin to make purchases.  It sounds like someone is accidently subscribing using your Roku.  Easy to do without a pin.

0 Kudos