Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acc922

Change a monthly to a yearly

Jump to solution

I have a monthly subscription for Up Faith and Family. I would like to change it to yearly. I don't see an option to do that. Help Please.

thx

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Change a monthly to a yearly

Jump to solution

Hi @acc922,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We value you taking the time to reach out to us and inquire about upgrading your subscription to UP Faith and Family.

Please note that you may be able to update or upgrade your plan depending on specific streaming subscriptions. 

If you have subscriptions to streaming services that are not managed or billed through Roku, you need to contact the service provider directly to upgrade or change your subscription.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to upgrade or change a subscription billed to your Roku account | Official Roku Support

One suggests that you change to an annual subscription after canceling the monthly subscription.

If you need additional help, you can reach our Roku Account-billing team at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @acc922,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We value you taking the time to reach out to us and inquire about upgrading your subscription to UP Faith and Family.

Please note that you may be able to update or upgrade your plan depending on specific streaming subscriptions. 

If you have subscriptions to streaming services that are not managed or billed through Roku, you need to contact the service provider directly to upgrade or change your subscription.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to upgrade or change a subscription billed to your Roku account | Official Roku Support

One suggests that you change to an annual subscription after canceling the monthly subscription.

If you need additional help, you can reach our Roku Account-billing team at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gbmeacham

Jump to solution

I am trying to upgrade my roku account from monthly to annul. Dont see a link do I have to do it on the tv ,why not on the website?

0 Kudos