Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHM4887
Reel Rookie

Cancelled Starz thru Roku. Decided to keep Starz but Roku won't let me renew. Runs out on the 14th

Jump to solution

What do I do? The 14th is next week and My Wife and I decided we really want to keep Starz But Roku will not let me Resubscribe and the Credit Card is good. What do I do now?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cancelled Starz thru Roku. Decided to keep Starz but Roku won't let me renew. Runs out on the...

Jump to solution

Hi @JHM4887,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble renewing your subscription to the STARZ channel, and we would like to know how to identify and resolve this issue. In this matter, it would be best to talk to our Account-Billing team, as they are the ones who can further assist with your concerns.

You can contact them here. Choose "Account, payment & subscription," and there should be an option for you to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted if you have any other concerns.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cancelled Starz thru Roku. Decided to keep Starz but Roku won't let me renew. Runs out on the...

Jump to solution

Hi @JHM4887,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble renewing your subscription to the STARZ channel, and we would like to know how to identify and resolve this issue. In this matter, it would be best to talk to our Account-Billing team, as they are the ones who can further assist with your concerns.

You can contact them here. Choose "Account, payment & subscription," and there should be an option for you to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted if you have any other concerns.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
redyo1979

Re: Cancelled Starz thru Roku. Decided to keep Starz but Roku won't let me renew. Runs out on the 14

Jump to solution

I’m trying to renew my starz account 

0 Kudos