Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Canceling peacock through Roku billing, when Roku doesn’t show the subscription

Jump to solution

@bhaverf1, do you now or have you ever had multiple Roku devices?  Is it possible that you have multiple Roku accounts?  If you have multiple Roku devices, check the email address displayed under Settings->System->About to ensure they're all linked to the same Roku account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JOS65

Re: Canceling peacock through Roku billing, when Roku doesn’t show the subscription

Jump to solution

Roku Community <community.roku.com> does NOT show anything under :

• Roku Community
  •  My settings : Subscriptions & Notifications - My Subscriptions" 
  • when logged in.

• It's only when I log into https://my.roku.com/account , that I see the subscriptions & renewal dates.
  • Maybe this was already covered (sorry if so...)

0 Kudos
bhaverf1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The problem is that my Roku account DOES NOT SHOW ANY SUBSCRIPTIONS, like it says in the Subject line above. So there is nothing to cancel. Yet I am still being charged for Peacock. So going to Manage your subscriptions doesn't help. There is nothing under Active subscriptions. And contacting Billing doesn't help. They tell you the same thing.

0 Kudos