Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlaneF
Reel Rookie

Canceled ESPN+, still being charged

I am trying to cancel a subscription for ESPN+.  I have no active subscriptions on Roku, which is where I read I have to cancel, but I'm still being charged.  Where else would the charge be coming from?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Canceled ESPN+, still being charged

Does the description of the charge specifically mention Roku?  I imagine there are other ways to subscribe that don't go through "Roku Pay".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@BlaneF Login to your ESPN + account on a computer.  Click on the small picture in the upper right corner and go to manage my account.  It will tell you where you subscription is being managed.

0 Kudos
BlaneF
Reel Rookie

When I log into myDisney and go to Manage My Account, there is a link that says "Manage on Roku" next to my ESPN+ subscription.  When I click on this and it takes me to my Roku account, I click on my.monthly subscriptions and it says I don't have any.  I have not been able to find any other options for canceling the subscription through ESPN or myDisney.

0 Kudos
BlaneF
Reel Rookie

@HDMIGuy when I do this it says "Manage on Roku", then Roku tells me I don't have any active subscriptions.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@BlaneF I would appear that you may have a second Roku account.  On your Roku device go to settings, system, about and see what email is listed.  Is that the same email you are using to login to your Roku account?

0 Kudos