Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goldenrhino
Reel Rookie

Can't cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

I had a subscription to NFHS Network through Roku.  The subscription doesn't show up on my Roku account, so I'm not able to cancel it, yet it still keeps charging me every month.  I've tried countless times to get help with NFHS, & they just tell me it's a 3rd party subscription, & I have to cancel through Roku.  It doesn't show up in any of the normal places that you should normally be able to cancel a subscription.  i.e. hitting "*" on the NFHS app or the Roku channel app.  Any suggestions on how I can get this cancelled?

Note: I also have a HULU subscription, & it shows up under my subscriptions like it's supposed to.  But NFHS is like a ghost. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @airmech57,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us here regarding this matter.
It will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Is it possible that you have more than one Roku account?  If you have multiple Roku devices check the email address that's displayed on each one under Settings->System->About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Goldenrhino
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for the suggestion.   It sounded promising, but unfortunately all our TV's have the same email for the Roku accounts.  😕

Does anybody know of a Roku customer service phone number, where you could actually speak to a live person?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Goldenrhino,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We understand you are contacting us because you want to cancel the subscription. To be better assisted with your billing inquiries, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, please click on this link here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
airmech57

Jump to solution

The Roku web page is not allowing me to cancel a subscription. I have followed the procedure to manage the Britbox subscription. The "turn off auto-renew" button is not "active" and therefore not allowing me to change auto renew to Do Not Renew. Very frustrating .

I have used every resource provided by Roku web site

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @airmech57,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us here regarding this matter.
It will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos