Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hollybest

Brit box has commercials on it

Jump to solution

I paid for Brit box and commercials are coming on. I don't think when I e paid for a channel I should have to sit though commercials. That's for free tv channels and I get it then. But why pay and still have commercials? I cancelled my subscription. But, I still had to pay for the one month. I couldn't stop it for a refund like I can from Amazon Prime. Just so you know

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Brit box has commercials on it

Jump to solution

Hi, @hollybest

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you paid for a Brit box subscription and still have commercials. No worries, we'll help you sort this out. 

Please be informed that there are two subscription options available: one includes commercials, while the other does not. It is possible that your current subscription contains ads.

If you need assistance with the charge, you can reach out to our Account and Billing team. They will be more than happy to help you resolve the issue. To get in touch with them, please visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

Let us know how it goes or if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Brit box has commercials on it

Jump to solution

Hi, @hollybest

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you paid for a Brit box subscription and still have commercials. No worries, we'll help you sort this out. 

Please be informed that there are two subscription options available: one includes commercials, while the other does not. It is possible that your current subscription contains ads.

If you need assistance with the charge, you can reach out to our Account and Billing team. They will be more than happy to help you resolve the issue. To get in touch with them, please visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

Let us know how it goes or if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos